Diamond Mask

by Julian May | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by wyvernfriend of Lucan, Co. Dublin Ireland on 1/6/2005
Journal Entry 1 by wyvernfriend from Lucan, Co. Dublin Ireland on Thursday, January 06, 2005
Book 2 of the Galactic Milieu Trilogy, the life of Diamond Mask and the start of her relationship with Jack the Bodiless.

Journal Entry 2 by nut from Kilkenny City, Co. Kilkenny Ireland on Friday, January 21, 2005
Picked up at BCIE meeting.

I'm not sure if I've read the book before this, but I have read all the books before that. We have a loan of the first series, which I intend re-reading, so it will be a while before I get to this.

Journal Entry 3 by nut from Kilkenny City, Co. Kilkenny Ireland on Tuesday, June 13, 2006
I didn't wait to re-read the previous books in the end, but I remembered enough, so it was ok. Though I only remember one person who made a particular trip; I would have prefered to know who else was going to go. I seem to be jumping about in order now - I'm nearly finished The Golden Torc, which is the second in the first series.

Journal Entry 4 by wingkiwiinenglandwing from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Caught at the Dublin book crossing meet up in July 2007.