Girl In Hyacinth Blue

by Susan Vreeland | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by LaFargette of Canton, Michigan USA on 9/1/2002
Journal Entry 1 by LaFargette from Canton, Michigan USA on Sunday, September 01, 2002
I thought this book to be very depressing, but many other people have enjoyed it. It didn't have the ending I wanted.

Journal Entry 2 by LaFargette at A restuarant in Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio USA on Monday, September 02, 2002
Released on Monday, September 02, 2002 at A restuarant in Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio USA.

Journal Entry 3 by Bezenji4 from Southfield, Michigan USA on Saturday, January 11, 2003
Well I found the book over the summer. I was working down in Sandusky, Ohio at an amusement park called Cedar Point when I found the book just lying there at one of the work locations. It had a sticky pad note on it that read "Open this book for a surprise." So I opened it and saw the BookCrossings.com bookmark on thi inside of the front cover. The title of the book made me think of art, which is interesting because the book turned out to deal with Dutch art. This has since struck me as peculiar. I received a book out of the blue and coicnidentally it was a book about Art and the lives it effects...and i'm an Art History Major who is greatly effected by the power of art. Maybe it's not such a coincidence. When I finish the book I will pass it along to keep the chain moving. I want to thank whoever made it possible for me to find and read this book. I will never forget the experience.