!! Personal challenge #1

by 52 books in 52 weeks in 52 towns | Other | This book has not been rated.
Registered by chelseagirl of Faringdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on 1/3/2005
Journal Entry 1 by chelseagirl from Faringdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 03, 2005
Right, in a bid to up my wild release/catch rate (and to help my friend Kleptokitty get rid of some of her thousands of books!) I'm going to set myself various wild release challenges over the next year.

First up is this: release a book in a different town for each week of the year. So 52 releases in 52 towns in 52 weeks, kind of thing.

This journal is going to be an ongoing record of my progress so far, with each book obviously having their own separate journal as well.

Journal Entry 2 by chelseagirl from Faringdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 03, 2005
#1 Released in Basingstoke on 3rd January 2005: The Awful Joke Book

Journal Entry 3 by chelseagirl from Faringdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, January 09, 2005
#2 released in Fulham (London) on 8th January 2005: The World's Greatest Blunders

Journal Entry 4 by chelseagirl from Faringdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 17, 2005
#3 released in Wealdstone (Greater London)on 16th January: Treasures of Time

Journal Entry 5 by chelseagirl from Faringdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, January 23, 2005
#4 released in Reading, Berkshire on 27th January: Wilt on High

Journal Entry 6 by chelseagirl from Faringdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 05, 2005
#5 released at London (Waterloo)on 5th February: Destiny

Journal Entry 7 by chelseagirl from Faringdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 16, 2005
#6 released in Didcot on 15th February: The Magic of You