My Just Desire : The Life of Bess Raleigh, Wife to Sir Walter

by ANNA BEER | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 1/1/2005
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, January 01, 2005
For the book challenge of reading new authors A-Z in 2005.
I will read at least 12 new authors.

I didn't end up reading this book.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, December 11, 2009
I have finally read this book. At this time it was the earliest registered book on my shelf.

The book was okay. I did learn somethings, but found the book boring in places. I will find a person to pass this book on to.

For The "D" is for December, What's in a Name, and Bio/Auto Bio release challenges December 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (12/27/2009 UTC) at Controlled Release, Given to a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Enjoy! For D is for December, Auto/Bio., What's in a Name, and RABCK release challenges 2009. Sencint this to svoight as she enjoys books set in this time period. This is a surprise.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, January 02, 2010
Received this surprise book in the mail today, It is from the period of time I really enjoy reading about and I am looking foward to checking it out, thanks!