The Girl With the Botticelli Eyes

by Herbert Lieberman | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by TigerLily4 of Lincoln, Nebraska USA on 7/1/2005

Journal Entry 2 by TigerLily4 from Lincoln, Nebraska USA on Friday, July 01, 2005
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 3 by jennannej from Coronado, California USA on Friday, July 01, 2005
My co-worker and I both needed a shot of caffine to keep going this morning, so we popped over to the Mill, grabbed a couple double Moto Mochas, checked out the live broadcast of NPR, and grabbed a book from the bookcrossing crate to keep at work for when we need reading material. Thanks for leaving this TigerLily4!

Journal Entry 4 by jennannej from Coronado, California USA on Tuesday, July 19, 2005
I'm not usually a thriller reader, but the setting of this was interesting. Set in the art-world, Mark Manship is planning a Botticelli exhibit to celebrate the artist's 550th birthday. Someone, though, seems bent on destroying this plan.

I thought the beginning of the book was promising, but I got bogged down in the middle, where I thought they spent a bit too much time with the villian. I got bored. Overall, though, a nice, quick read.

Journal Entry 5 by jennannej from Coronado, California USA on Saturday, July 23, 2005
My co-worker wasn't too interested in reading this, so I shipped it on yesterday to a frugalreader.com reader.

Journal Entry 6 by dufffy from Coventry, Connecticut USA on Friday, July 29, 2005
Received today - thanks so much, looks good!