How Stella Got Her Groove Back

by Terry McMillan | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 0451197410 Global Overview for this book
Registered by TigerLily4 of Lincoln, Nebraska USA on 1/28/2005
Journal Entry 1 by TigerLily4 from Lincoln, Nebraska USA on Friday, January 28, 2005
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

The title says it all!

Released 14 yrs ago (1/31/2005 UTC) at Mailed to fellow bookcrosser in Bookrelay, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases

Mailed to noumena12 as part of Bookrelay!

Journal Entry 3 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Thursday, February 03, 2005
Received from TigerLily4 as part of the "WOMAN -- hear me roar!" Relay. That was quick! Thanks so much!

Journal Entry 4 by noumena12 at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (6/17/2008 UTC) at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Surprise wishlist RABCK on the way to Cyber-Librarian
Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 5 by cyber-librarian from Cary, North Carolina USA on Monday, July 28, 2008
I received this book in the mail on 6/25 from Noumena12 in OH ... as a RABCK. Thank you for your generosity. I'm sorry I haven't journaled it until now ... life is still a bit crazy after moving and unpacking.

c. 1996 -- 445 pages -- Paperback -- #1 NY Times Bestseller -- Angela Bassett, Taye Diggs and Whoopi Goldberg -- now a major motion picture from 20th Century Fox -- 6 weeks on the USA Today top-10 Bestseller list:
#2 on 5/5/96