We've Been Through So Much Together, and Most of It Was Your Fault

Registered by PamelaJane of Forest Grove, Oregon USA on 12/29/2004
Journal Entry 1 by PamelaJane from Forest Grove, Oregon USA on Wednesday, December 29, 2004
Different sort of humor with pictures to boot.

Journal Entry 2 by PamelaJane at PCC ROCK CREEK bldg 3 in Beaverton, Oregon USA on Sunday, January 30, 2005

Released 16 yrs ago (1/31/2005 UTC) at PCC ROCK CREEK bldg 3 in Beaverton, Oregon USA

At the On The Moon Arts table.

Journal Entry 3 by trekwoman from -- Somewhere in the state --, California USA on Thursday, July 02, 2009
Okay, this book arrived home in one of my mixed genre boxes. Since I didn't have the BCID back then (thank you, Bookcrossing Support, for helping me solve this mystery! You folks rule.), I couldn't make a journal entry (approx. two months ago: May 2009).

I read through the book. Parts of it are amusing. I mean, after a while it gets a little old. The Introduction and Copy Catch items at book's front and back were meant to be funny, I know, yet felt like unneeded extras.

Haven't decided whether to wild release this or send it off again in another mixed box. Will ponder.

Journal Entry 4 by trekwoman at Controlled Release, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, July 02, 2009

Released 11 yrs ago (7/3/2009 UTC) at Controlled Release, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

[R: Birthday surprise!]

Journal Entry 5 by bet80 from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, August 05, 2009
Thank you for thinking of me on my birthday. How GENEROUS! It was a great day.

Journal Entry 6 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, October 29, 2010
Received today from bet80

Journal Entry 7 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, April 26, 2011
some pretty funny sayings or "Pot Shots"

Journal Entry 8 by wingbooklady331wing at Immokalee, Florida USA on Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Released 10 yrs ago (4/27/2011 UTC) at Immokalee, Florida USA

Enjoy! to iwillrejoice for Happy Day USA RABCK and KTM

Journal Entry 9 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Saturday, April 30, 2011
Received this in today's mail. Thank you! A friend & I immediately started flipping thru it, & found some of the sayings are pretty funny. =D

Journal Entry 10 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Friday, August 05, 2011
Well, I had hoped to release this in Orlando while on vacation, but I didn't get that done. I do plan to set this little guy free soon...

Journal Entry 11 by wingiwillrejoicewing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, trades, Florida USA on Saturday, August 06, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (8/9/2011 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, trades, Florida USA

Released to a fellow BookMoocher in Minnesota. Happy travels (keep warm!), little book!