RISING SUN

by Michael Crichton | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by danesnboxers of Union, Missouri USA on 12/28/2004
Journal Entry 1 by danesnboxers from Union, Missouri USA on Tuesday, December 28, 2004
From the Publisher:
On the 45th floor of the Nakamoto Tower in downtown LA the new American headquarters of the immense Japanese conglomerate, a grand opening celebration is in full swing.

On the 46th floor, in an empty conference room, the dead body of a beautiful young woman is discovered.

The investigation begins and immediately becomes a headlong chase through a twisting maze of industrial intrigue..a no-holds-barred conflict in in which control of a vital American technology is the fiercely coveted prize and the Japanese saying "business is war" takes on a terrifying reality.

Journal Entry 2 by danesnboxers from Union, Missouri USA on Sunday, February 20, 2005
This book was good but maybe a little slow for Michael Crichton. I am going to use this in the "Oh, Places We Can Go" March challenge.
Danesnboxers

Journal Entry 3 by danesnboxers from Union, Missouri USA on Wednesday, March 02, 2005
Book is being offered in the Sun, Moon &/or Stars Relay. http://bookrelay.com/relay.php?id=202
Danesnboxers

Journal Entry 4 by danesnboxers from Union, Missouri USA on Wednesday, June 01, 2005
Placing in the Early Spring Cleaning bookbox.
Danesnboxers

Journal Entry 5 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, June 15, 2005
Took out of the bookbox.

Journal Entry 6 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Monday, March 01, 2010
I found this mystery fascinating. It is too bad it took me almost five years before I picked it up to read. I recommend it.

Journal Entry 7 by loveamystery at Rhizome Cafe in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (3/9/2010 UTC) at Rhizome Cafe in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Released at the bookcrossing meet-up tonight. Enjoy!