Heartbeat

by Danielle Steele | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by BigBird2002 of Mesa, Arizona USA on 12/27/2004
Journal Entry 1 by BigBird2002 from Mesa, Arizona USA on Monday, December 27, 2004
Registering for use on the Christmas Year Round Relay. This is being sent to BunnyLady. I hope you enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by BunnyLady from Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin USA on Friday, January 07, 2005
Rec'd as part of the "Christmas All Year Long!" relay at BookRelay.com

My plans are to read this book then pass it on to my Mom to read. After that we'll have to see what happens as to where it will journey next....

For those of you who follow, if you have not been to BookRelay.com come give it a try. If you have any questions as to how it works I will be more than happy to try to answer them.

Happy reading.

Actually, I just checked my tbr pile and I already have a copy of this book so I will be sending this one on its way by swapping or releasing it.

February 1, 2005 Fond du Lac WI
This book will be going out in the mail this week sometime whenever I can get to the post office in "BunnyLady's Book Box #2".

Journal Entry 3 by glory-to-glory from El Dorado, Arkansas USA on Thursday, February 17, 2005
Just received in Bunnylady's Bookbox.

Mailing to bookcrosser DLJordan.

Journal Entry 5 by DLJORDAN from Mira Loma, California USA on Tuesday, April 19, 2005
from petsnpeople

Journal Entry 6 by Oklahoman from Moore, Oklahoma USA on Friday, August 18, 2006
Found this book at a garge sale

Journal Entry 7 by Oklahoman at Moore Public Library in Moore, Oklahoma USA on Thursday, September 14, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (9/12/2006 UTC) at Moore Public Library in Moore, Oklahoma USA