Cape Fear

by John D. McDonald | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by winggaboydwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 12/25/2004
Journal Entry 1 by winggaboydwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, December 25, 2004
Movie tie-in. Book originally called "The Executioners".

Journal Entry 2 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, March 19, 2005
Found this book in the OCZ at Trattorie yesterday, and couldn't see any labels or a BCID or anything, so assumed it was an unregistered book someone had left on the shelves, and brought it home to register it. However, I now discover that it did have a BCID after all, it's just that it was scribbled a couple of pages into the book, so I didn't see it at first.

Won't be going back to Trattorie for a few weeks, so instead of returning it to the OCZ, I'll probably release this book at the convention (after labelling it a bit more clearly, of course).

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 3 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, March 24, 2005
This book is going in a goody bag for the NZBC Convention - hope whoever gets it has a fantastic convention!

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 4 by thebiblioholic from Riverdale, New York USA on Friday, March 25, 2005
Found in my Christchurch Bookcrossing Convention goody bag.

John D. MacDonald is one of my favourite authors (Travis McGee series), and his grandson's wife is a very old friend of mine. I never read this book before, so it goes on the TBR stack.