Slob

by Rex Miller | Horror |
Registered by wingjarewing of Port Richey, Florida USA on 12/22/2004
Journal Entry 1 by wingjarewing from Port Richey, Florida USA on Wednesday, December 22, 2004
UBS purchase.

Cover blurb:

He thinks of himself as Death. Death likes to drive through strange, darkened suburban streets at night, where there's an endless smorgasbord of humanity for the taking. he loves it so, he can taste the thrill of it. In a few seconds he will see the innocent little people and he will flood the night with a river of blood.

Nothing stops a river...

Jack Eichord, a Chicago homicide detective, must trail this human monser, this genius killer and his hostages, deep into labyrinthian sewers. Eichord thinks he knows the savage and frenzied patterns of his quarry... he can guess at the number of "next" victims...but does he guess that one of them is going to be the woman he loves...?

Journal Entry 2 by wingjarewing from Port Richey, Florida USA on Thursday, August 09, 2007
I enjoyed this book! And as I was reading it, I discovered online that this is actually the first in a series that surround the same cop and killer... so of course, I had to get the rest of them! Chaingang, the killer in this book, is the creepiest sucker I''ve read, probably ever. I was telling a friend that he is like Hannibal Lector on steroids! A quick read, but kept me on edge throughout. The writing rambled at times, but not too bad.

Journal Entry 3 by wingjarewing at Albuquerque Public Library/Lomas & Tramway in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Thursday, August 09, 2007

Released 13 yrs ago (8/9/2007 UTC) at Albuquerque Public Library/Lomas & Tramway in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Left on the steps outside.

Releasing for my 2007 Horror Read And Release Challenge!