corner corner Culture Jam: How to Reverse America's Suicidal Consumer Binge--And Why We Must

Journal Entry 1 by jenny-lou-who from St. Catharines, Ontario Canada on Thursday, August 29, 2002

I thought this was quite a good read. Lasn makes some good points, but at times my attention drifted when his writing turned from carefully constructed arguments to plain old garden variety ranting.

Journal Entry 2 by jenny-lou-who from St. Catharines, Ontario Canada on Friday, August 30, 2002

I am sending this book to rdv1224.

Journal Entry 3 by jenny-lou-who at -- Controlled Release in Kingston, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, September 10, 2002

Released on Tuesday, September 10, 2002 at Private Release to Another Book Crosser in Kingston, Ontario Canada.

This one is going in the mail today.

Journal Entry 4 by rdv1224 from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, September 17, 2002

Just arrived from up north (Canada). Had to ask for this one when I saw the subtitle! I wonder if it's just America, or the whole Western world that's on a consuming binge? Thanks jenny-lou! And no worries, I put a label in it.