Venetian Dreaming

Registered by aswellas of Brisbane, Queensland Australia on 12/16/2004
Journal Entry 1 by aswellas from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Thursday, December 16, 2004
A different slant on living in a foreign city - knowing the locals,culture and intimacies of Venice

Journal Entry 2 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Friday, January 7, 2005
Found the book in the red carpark at Carindale shopping centre just before Christmas- have just read it and really enjoyed it. I found her constant disappointment in the Dona family understanding but annoying - but I was not the tennant! aai plan to release the book at Binna Burra Resort, Beechmont in Queensland.

CAUGHT IN BRISBANE QUEENSLAND AUSTRALIA

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Friday, January 7, 2005
Found the book in the red parking lot at Carindale shopping centre just brefore Christmas.
It is a wonderful story of "expats" living in Venice and the problems and the joys of their term of residence. The beauty of the city is expressed extremely well - makes one want to at least visit Venice.
I plan to release the book at Binna Burra Mountain Lodge, Beechmont (in the Hinterland of the Gold Coast) Queensland.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Friday, January 7, 2005
Found the book in the red parking lot at Carindale shopping centre on 16th December 2004.
It is a wonderful story of "expats" living in Venice and the problems and the joys of their term of residence. The beauty of the city is expressed extremely well - makes one want to visit Venice.