Animals

Registered by wingjarewing of Port Richey, Florida USA on 12/12/2004
Journal Entry 1 by wingjarewing from Port Richey, Florida USA on Sunday, December 12, 2004
Cover blurb:

They've been with us forever--prowling the smoky roadhouse dives that are their watering holes and hunting grounds. Predators, lurking amidst the human herd.

Changing shape at will. Lusting for blood and meat. They are gods in the wild. Gods in disguise. And they feed on the sparke inside each of us.

Syd was just another lonely working-class guy singing the steel-town blues. Then he met Nora. She's sensual. Erotic. Amoral. A creature of the night. And she's luring Syd across the line that few can cross--and fewer survive: the line that separates man from beast.

Journal Entry 2 by wingjarewing from Port Richey, Florida USA on Tuesday, April 24, 2007
What a great book! This is only the second Skipp and Sepctor novel I have read, and I can guarantee I'll be reading more! I love werewolf books, and this one is way up there as one of the best I've ever read, gut-wrenching, emotional, gory, with just a little humor thrown into the mix and plenty of rock-n-roll! This gives us a really cool twist on the were mythology too! I will be setting the book free soon.

Journal Entry 3 by wingjarewing at Towne Park Plaza on Eubank S of I-40 in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Released 14 yrs ago (4/24/2007 UTC) at Towne Park Plaza on Eubank S of I-40 in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Will leave the book outside near the entrance. This is being released for my Horror Read And Release Challenge.

I hope you enjoy the book as much as I did! Let me know what you think...