Lucky You

by Carl Hiaasen | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by LastEdition on 12/12/2004
Journal Entry 1 by LastEdition on Sunday, December 12, 2004
Amazon:
Grange, Florida, is famous for its miracles--the weeping fiberglass Madonna, the Road-Stain Jesus, the stigmata man. And now it has JoLayne Lucks, unlikely winner of the state lottery.

Reserved for Moem's box.

Released on Friday, January 07, 2005 at about 9:00:00 AM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at Postal Release in Controlled Release, Controlled Release Controlled Releases.

Off to Moem in The Netherlands.

Journal Entry 3 by wingMoemwing from Zevenaar, Gelderland Netherlands on Wednesday, January 12, 2005
This book arrived today, in a box full of books that LastEdition send me. Thank you, that was very kind!

Different cover pic. This book looks like it could be a lot of fun.

Journal Entry 4 by wingOBCZ-APrioriwing at OBCZ A Priori, opgeheven in Nijmegen, Gelderland Netherlands on Thursday, October 06, 2005

Released 13 yrs ago (10/6/2005 UTC) at OBCZ A Priori, opgeheven in Nijmegen, Gelderland Netherlands

In het kistje.

Journal Entry 5 by steentje from Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Monday, February 27, 2006
It was in the box at the OBCZ! I'm very curious.....

Journal Entry 6 by steentje from Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Monday, July 10, 2006
I'm finally done reading this book.......I literally had to muddle through it, because it wasn't very gripping. The story was a bit cliché, the characters were not sympathetic people and I didn't really bother what would happen to them. But I finished it and when I'm going to the Czech Republic on holiday next month I'm going to let this book cross yet another border!