Fallen Angels (Harlequin Single Title)

by Lori Foster | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by SandDanz of New Albany, Indiana USA on 12/11/2004
Journal Entry 1 by SandDanz from New Albany, Indiana USA on Saturday, December 11, 2004
tbr

loan to noumena12

Journal Entry 3 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Tuesday, November 08, 2005
thanks Sand!

FROM THE PUBLISHER
These Women Are No Angels . . . Neither Are The Men They Love.

Beguiled

P.I. Dane Carter assumed his murdered twin's identity to find his killer. Angel Morris was his main suspect — a woman his twin had betrayed. Now Dane could destroy her trust again. By falling in love with her . . .

Wanton

Passion had clouded P.I. Celia Carter's judgment once. Never again. Now she took on dangerous undercover assignments to deal with her guilt. But P.I. Alec Sharpe was determined to reawaken Celia's sexuality . . . before she got herself killed.

Uncovered

an original story

Firefighter Harris Black stumbled across nude photos of a woman, and handwritten notes . . . about him. Who was this mystery woman? Harris hired a P.I. to trace her . . . never suspecting he'd already found her.

Journal Entry 4 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Wednesday, January 18, 2006
I enjoyed these stories! Very entertaining and sensual.

Journal Entry 5 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Sunday, January 29, 2006
Returning to SandDanz

Journal Entry 6 by SandDanz from New Albany, Indiana USA on Thursday, May 04, 2006
received back from Noumena