corner corner Office Tax Procedures, Fifth Edition

Office Tax Procedures, Fifth Edition
by Helen Bowers and Robert Vinton | Education
Registered by wingDavros-10wing of Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on 12/9/2004

status (set by Davros-10): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingDavros-10wing from Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on Thursday, December 09, 2004

It is what it sounds like, a textbook about tax - Australian tax. It covers topics such as TFNs (Tax File Numbers), ABNs (Australian Business Numbers), PAYG (Pay As You Go), GST (Goods And Services Tax), FBT (Fringe Benefits Tax), the Superannuation Guarantee Levy, HECS (Higher Education Contribution Scheme), the Child Support Agency, Payroll Tax, Stamp Duties, Land Taxes ..... Are we bored yet?

Actually it's an excellent introduction to all those other taxes, levies and charges - other than income taxes - that everyone in business needs to know about.

Not really a book to read for pleasure, but I need it for work (I'm a TAFE Accounting tutor), and it sits permanently on my bookshelf at work.

Journal Entry 2 by wingDavros-10wing at Donated to Charity in Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (2/12/2014 UTC) at Donated to Charity in Lutwyche, Queensland Australia

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thanks for checking the site out. I hope you enjoy both the book and the site. People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing. While you're here, I'd really appreciate it if you'd make a journal entry for this book so I know that it's safe. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free).

If you do decide to become a BookCrosser please consider using me, Davros-10, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book, I hope it is one you were looking for!

Please feel free to keep this book for as long as you wish, and whenever you're ready pass it on to a friend, or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find. Then watch its journey - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes a new journal entry. It's all confidential, free and fun (and addictive - but in a GOOD way)!

I'm cleaning out my professional library at work and at home of older textbooks and multiple copies which I don't need any longer. Rather than just throw them away I'm donating them all to Lifeline.

Released for the 2014 Never Judge A Book By Its Cover Release Challenge: Week 6 (Red).