The Glass Lake

by Maeve Binchy | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by icekween01 of St. Louis, Missouri USA on 12/4/2004
Released on Saturday, January 08, 2005 at about 7:00:00 PM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at Mailed to fellow Bookcrosser in St. Louis, Missouri USA.

sent to fellow bookcrosser knitwit

ENJOY!!

Happy Bookcrossing!!

Journal Entry 2 by knitwit from Yardley, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, February 09, 2005
Arrived today. I will read it as soon as I have a break in my bookrings. Thanks for the RABCK icekween01!

Journal Entry 3 by knitwit from Yardley, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, August 16, 2005
This is the first Maeve Binchy I've read in awhile and it is now one of my favorites! I instantly liked all of the characters in the book and looked forward to seeing their stories develop. Someday I'll make it to Ireland but for now I'll settle for the clear picture Binchy paints in her novels. I'd recommend this novel to anyone interested in her work.

Journal Entry 4 by knitwit from Yardley, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, December 22, 2005
Firrantello offered me a RABCK and I suggested she check out my shelf and pick something.....so this is on its way to North Carolina. Hopefully she'll enjoy it as much as I did.

In the mail today.

Journal Entry 5 by firrantello from Morganton, North Carolina USA on Wednesday, January 04, 2006
Arrived in yesterday's mail. Heading for the TBR pile!

Journal Entry 6 by firrantello from Morganton, North Carolina USA on Tuesday, December 12, 2006
This has sat on my shelf for nearly a year and honestly, I'm not likely to read it. So I'm going to release it or something to keep it moving along. Thanks for the trade at any rate knitwit!

Journal Entry 7 by firrantello at Grind Cafe in Morganton, North Carolina USA on Thursday, December 08, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (12/8/2011 UTC) at Grind Cafe in Morganton, North Carolina USA

On the shelf by the bulletin board