Murder and the Mad Hatter (Brenda Midnight Mystery)

by Barbara Jaye Wilson | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingtwiggywigwing of Fair Haven, Michigan USA on 12/3/2004
Journal Entry 1 by wingtwiggywigwing from Fair Haven, Michigan USA on Friday, December 03, 2004
book sale

Journal Entry 2 by wingtwiggywigwing from Fair Haven, Michigan USA on Thursday, January 27, 2005
released to SCOUT-FINCH 'One of a Kind' cozy bookbox

Journal Entry 3 by Martie-Kr from Mentor, Ohio USA on Sunday, February 13, 2005
Taken from Scout-Finch's cozy mystery bookbox. Thanks.

Journal Entry 4 by Martie-Kr from Mentor, Ohio USA on Monday, May 09, 2005
This is the second one of these I've read in this series about Greenwich village hat designer who becomes involved in murder. These are fast, easy reads in the cozy genre. Enough character developement to like the characters and the storyline is also pretty good. Mystery enough to keep you interested.

In this one, Brenda Midnight, the millner, is conned into marrying her boyfriend's sleazy agent. To get even she steals his famous bra collection off his living room walls. Unbeknowst to her at the same time as she was stealing the bras from Lemmy, his upstairs neighbor was being murdered. When she finds out about the murder, she is sure it is the arrogant man toting a briefcase who hurried down the stairwell when she was sneaking out and ran into her. She gets her set of goofy pals to help her solve the murder.

Journal Entry 5 by Martie-Kr from Mentor, Ohio USA on Wednesday, July 27, 2005
Putting in my Perpetual Cozy Mystery Bookbox, Round #2 for someone else to enjoy. Hopefully, it will be someone other than usual group of suspects who've already read it.

Journal Entry 6 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Friday, August 12, 2005
I am selecting this book from Martie-Kr's Cozy Mystery Bookbox. This is a new author to me, so I am looking forward to reading it later on.

Journal Entry 7 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Offered up on Shroffland and LoriPed's Suspenseful Mystery VBB. Sending out to lovamystery. Enjoy.

Journal Entry 8 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, August 23, 2009
It has arrived and it looks good. Thanks Loriped.

Journal Entry 9 by loveamystery at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Friday, December 17, 2010
This was a fun mystery and I am sure I'll read more in this series.

Released 8 yrs ago (12/16/2010 UTC) at Romana Pizza & Steakhouse Ltd. in Burnaby, British Columbia Canada

Released at the meet-up. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 11 by Zooma at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, April 12, 2011
funny and good mystery and revenge

Journal Entry 12 by Strude at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Picked up at tonight's meetup at Rhizome. Looks interesting, especially as I like hats!

Journal Entry 13 by Strude at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Friday, April 15, 2011
This was about average for this type of mystery, but I did like the hats, especially the ex wife hat. Fun.

Released 8 yrs ago (4/27/2011 UTC) at Waves Coffee - Columbia St in New Westminster, British Columbia Canada

Taking this to meetup, which may become a Game 7 viewing zone. Feel free to join us and cheer or just look for the Free Books sign and help yourself.