Body of Lies

by Iris Johansen | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Eskielover of Olympia, Washington USA on 11/30/2004
Journal Entry 1 by Eskielover from Olympia, Washington USA on Tuesday, November 30, 2004
Purchased used for release from my favorite neighborhood paperback exchange.

Journal Entry 2 by rousevw108 at Shipwreck Cafe, 9018 Martin Way E in Olympia, Washington USA on Saturday, February 19, 2005

Am releasing this book at the San Franciso Bakery, in Olympia Washington.

Journal Entry 3 by rousevw108 at San Francisco Street Bakery in Olympia, Washington USA on Saturday, February 19, 2005

Released 16 yrs ago (2/19/2005 UTC) at San Francisco Street Bakery in Olympia, Washington USA

made a mistake on reporting realease of this book...am changing it to be realeased at the San Francisco Bakery on Bethel Street, Olympia, Washington

Journal Entry 4 by rousevw108 from Olympia, Washington USA on Saturday, February 19, 2005
I was surprised at how easy to read this book by Iris Johansen was...I really like books that are hard to "put-down" but found that this one was NOT one of them. I have read many Iris Johansen books and enjoyed most of them, but was disappointed in this one...good story, just not very well told.

Journal Entry 5 by Eskielover at PostNet, 4820 Yelm Highway, Ste. B in Lacey, Washington USA on Thursday, March 3, 2005

Released 16 yrs ago (1/15/2005 UTC) at PostNet, 4820 Yelm Highway, Ste. B in Lacey, Washington USA

Sometime in the middle of January in the "Blue Crate". Caught and journaled before I could make release notes.