Soy Desserts: 101 Fresh, Fun & Fabulously Healthy Recipes by Patricia Greenberg

by Patricia Greenberg | Cooking, Food & Wine |
Registered by CulinaryJen of Pine Beach, New Jersey USA on 11/26/2004
Journal Entry 1 by CulinaryJen from Pine Beach, New Jersey USA on Friday, November 26, 2004
Very nice desserts thatare low in fat, cholesterol and calories.

Journal Entry 2 by CulinaryJen from Pine Beach, New Jersey USA on Thursday, December 02, 2004
Will mail to jenm in exchange for postage.

Journal Entry 3 by CulinaryJen from Pine Beach, New Jersey USA on Monday, December 06, 2004
In the mail! Thanks for the postage. It arrived today!

Journal Entry 4 by jenm from Waterbury, Connecticut USA on Thursday, December 09, 2004
Got this from CulinaryJen. As a lactose-intolerant person I'm thrilled at the thought of having dessert again!

Journal Entry 5 by jenm from Waterbury, Connecticut USA on Sunday, March 12, 2006
This book is invaluable to me as I try to plan my wedding. I'm lactose intolerant and my fiance is diabetic. Here's the kicker - we're having a dessert reception! This book will help me have a few things that we can indulge in without worries.

Journal Entry 6 by CulinaryJen from Pine Beach, New Jersey USA on Friday, February 29, 2008
Hello! This was originally my book. I am doing research and I was hoping that this book contained a scone recipe. If it does, if a recipe could be emailed to me, I would truly appreciate it. Thank you SO much!