Talk of the Town (Signet Regency Romance)

by Irene Saunders | Romance |
Registered by nikel27 of -- Irgendwo / Somewhere --, Hessen Germany on 11/24/2004
Journal Entry 1 by nikel27 from -- Irgendwo / Somewhere --, Hessen Germany on Wednesday, November 24, 2004
War of Whispers

Beautiful Miss Catherine Hayward was in growing danger from the sharp tongues and inventive imaginations of London society. Her widower father was far off in a foreign war. Her younger brother was perilously close to ruining his future. And Catherine herself found that her independent ways and stubborn pride made her the target of the cruelest gossip and most shocking rumors.

Somehow Catherine had to defend herself -- and not only from the whispers around her. For Catherine was under siege by the handsome and domineering Duke of Coverdale ... whose marriage suit was surely spurred by duty, not desire ... and whom Catherine vowed to resist no matter what society said or her own heart pleaded.…

Journal Entry 2 by nikel27 at RABCK in RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Released 14 yrs ago (10/10/2005 UTC) at RABCK in RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

thanks for letting me take part in your BookRing via EuropeanRomance Trading Group

EnJoy this Regency Book !!!!

Journal Entry 3 by ioanathebold on Monday, March 27, 2006
The book was wonderful. Just what I want to read when I take a Regency romance in my hands :) No big drama or passions overflowing, just the nice story of two people who were somehow forced into marriage and tried to make the best of it. I especially liked the hero :), by the way.
I guess it will go in my permanent collection