Drowning Ruth

by Christina Schwartz | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingT02S03B11D20wing of Springport, Michigan USA on 11/23/2004
Journal Entry 1 by wingT02S03B11D20wing from Springport, Michigan USA on Tuesday, November 23, 2004
Part of the Secret Santa post. A strange book, different ending than what I imagined.

Journal Entry 2 by wingT02S03B11D20wing from Springport, Michigan USA on Friday, November 26, 2004
Sent to you the day after Thanksgiving as part of the Secret Santa post on the forum. Hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by tomatolady from Boise, Idaho USA on Thursday, December 2, 2004
Thanks for the book! Have a Merry xmas!!!

Journal Entry 4 by fairfaxgirl from Fairfax, Virginia USA on Tuesday, February 22, 2005
Received today as part of a books-for-postage offer. I look forward to reading and will keep it moving. Thank you!

Journal Entry 5 by fairfaxgirl from Fairfax, Virginia USA on Sunday, July 24, 2005
I did enjoy this book and was intrigued by the Ruth's insistance that she had drowned. I found it very interesting the way the characters' lives were intertwined and the way the story finally played out. For a first novel, I think the author did a very good job and I look forward to her second book. I'm putting the book on reserve to be given to a bookcrosser friend soon. Thank you, tomatolady, for sending this to me!

Journal Entry 6 by fairfaxgirl from Fairfax, Virginia USA on Thursday, January 5, 2006
Hand delivered to my dear friend Bkitten on New Year's Day. Thanks, Bkitten, for a wonderful visit and for sharing my love of books. Hope you enjoy this one!

Journal Entry 7 by bkitten from Dallas, North Carolina USA on Monday, January 9, 2006
Hand delivered to me by my dear friend fairfaxgirl on New Years Day. I was intrigued with the title when she was reading it and am eager to find out what its about. Thanks for sharing fairfaxgirl.

Journal Entry 8 by bkitten from Dallas, North Carolina USA on Tuesday, February 14, 2006
This was not an easy book to read but I had to keep going to find out HOW Ruth Drowned. Not one of my favorites. Given to fellow Bookcrosser, elishaadriana on 2/12/06.

Journal Entry 9 by elishaadriana from Cherryville, North Carolina USA on Thursday, March 23, 2006
This book was truly a page-turner; what I thought would happen would end up being the opposite of what did happen. I found myself commenting out loud as I read it, which intrigued my husband so much that now he is reading it. My friend that got me hooked on bookcrossing passes on some interesting and entertaining books.