Shiver

by Nikki Gemmell | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 009183449x Global Overview for this book
Registered by kirst040 of Sydney, New South Wales Australia on 11/23/2004
Journal Entry 1 by kirst040 from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, November 23, 2004
Travelling and living with a close-knit and idiosyncratic team, Fin learns the rules and taboos of community life in Antartica, and then promptly breaks the strictest taboo of all - she falls in love. The consequences are shattering.

This was Nikki Gemmell's first novel and it paints a beautiful picture of the untamed wilderness of Antartica and the feelings of those that live there. This is a very moving and emotional read.

Released 16 yrs ago (1/25/2005 UTC) at Food & Wine Market, St Johns Church, Bland St in Ashfield, New South Wales Australia

Left on fence near entrance to markets.

Released for Australia Day Release Celebration.

Journal Entry 3 by Val-n-Frances from Kingswood, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, March 8, 2005
Whilst visiting Ashfield Markets I found this book on the outer perimeter wall. I had heard about Book Crossing from a friend but never participated so I was really excited when I found this book. Although I haven't yet read the book I intend to do so and then release it.