As Seen on TV (Red Dress Ink (Paperback))

by Sarah Mlynowski | Women's Fiction |
Registered by Flakes of Bloomington, Illinois USA on 11/22/2004
Journal Entry 1 by Flakes from Bloomington, Illinois USA on Monday, November 22, 2004
FROM THE PUBLISHER
When Sunny Langstein decides to pack up Florida life and move in with her boyfriend inManhattan, her big sister isn't thrilled. What modern-day twenty-four-year-old leave her promising career, fabulous friends and perfect underground parking spot with accompanying convertible for. . .a guy?

Only, Sunny has an additional incentive: the chance to star on Party Girls, the latest reality-television show. True, she might become a national laughingstock and it pays nothing, BUT it's a job -- a job in Manhattan. She'll get to be with her boyfriend, Steve. Okay, so she can't tell anyone she isn't single -- but with freebie designer clothes, alpha-beta peels and coconut-cream pedicures to make her transformation into a made-for-TV single girl complete. . .she can't lose!

But when the show's premier plunges Sunny into a media frenzy of talk shows, tampon endorsements, TV heartthrobs and S&M toys, how long will it take for Sunny to lose track of where she ends and her alter ego, Sunny Lang the _ber Fashionista Single Superstar, begins?

Released 15 yrs ago (5/6/2005 UTC) at Flakes Chick-Lit Bookbox in Flakes Chick-Lit Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Journal Entry 3 by sleepingdebbie from Highland, Michigan USA on Monday, June 13, 2005
from Flakes' chicklit bookbox

Journal Entry 4 by tostle from Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Monday, January 08, 2007
I received this in a RABCK bookbox from sleepingdebbie. Thanks!

Journal Entry 5 by tostle from Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Wednesday, April 21, 2010
This is going into JennyC1230's ABC box! Happy travels!

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, August 19, 2010
This book came home in JennyC1230's ABC (Already Been Crossed) Bookbox.

I've read another book by this author and liked it so I will read this and pass it on. Thanks for sharing!

Here is the Sarah Mlynowski book that I read: Milkrun.

Journal Entry 7 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, December 10, 2020
My Review: This book was okay. The main character was interesting in the beginning, but as soon as she was involved in the reality show she let it go to her head immediately, she changed too much to be believable. I read about halfway through the book and gave up and skipped to the last chapter to see how it ends. This book could have used a lot of editing take about 1/4 of it out and it would be a lot better.

Sorry I had this one so long before reading it. It's ready to travel now.

Journal Entry 8 by JennyC1230 at Little Free Library - Noonday Creek Trailhead in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Released 2 mos ago (12/30/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library - Noonday Creek Trailhead in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left this book in the Noonday Creek Trail Little Free Library. Enjoy the book!