Where the Heart Is

by Billie Letts | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by JeepACV on 11/21/2004
Journal Entry 1 by JeepACV on Sunday, November 21, 2004
I read this book some time ago, and I quite enjoyed it. It was refreshing.

"Talk about unlucky sevens. An hour ago, seventeen-year-old, seven months pregnant Novalee Nation was heading for California with her boyfriend. Now she finds herself stranded at a Wal-Mart in Sequoyah, Oklahoma, with just $7.77 in change. But Novalee is about to discover hidden treasures in this small Southwest town--a group of down-to-earth, deeply caring people willing to help a homeless, jobless girl living secretly in a Wal-Mart. From Bible-thumping blue-haired Sister Thelma Husband to eccentric librarian Forney Hull who loves Novalee more than she loves herself, they are about to take her--and you, too--on a moving, funny, and unforgettable journey to . . . Where the Heart Is."

Released on Wednesday, December 08, 2004 at about 2:00:00 PM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at Misc. Paperbacks in JeepACV's BookBox, A Bookbox Controlled Releases.

Journal Entry 3 by purple-pixie from Nuneaton, Warwickshire United Kingdom on Sunday, February 13, 2005
Taken from JeepACVs misc paperback bookbox.

Journal Entry 4 by purple-pixie from Nuneaton, Warwickshire United Kingdom on Friday, May 19, 2006
I really enjoyed this book, it's one of the best I've read recently.

Journal Entry 5 by Pyan from Menasha, Wisconsin USA on Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Arrive safely in the mail today.

I just watched the movie version a couple days ago. Since I've so many books on Mt. TBR, I'll make the book available.

Journal Entry 6 by Pyan at donated in Charity Donation, Donation -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, June 21, 2008

Released 16 yrs ago (6/21/2008 UTC) at donated in Charity Donation, Donation -- Controlled Releases

Releasing to charity.