My Girl

by Patricia Hermes | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by day-zee of Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on 11/18/2004
Journal Entry 1 by day-zee from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Thursday, November 18, 2004
Based on the motion picture written by Laurice Elehwany.

Bought today at the Salvation Army Thrift Store specifically for BXing!
I will pass it along when I have finished reading it.

Journal Entry 2 by day-zee from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Friday, December 03, 2004
WARNING: DO NOT READ THIS BOOK IN A CROWD!
at least from chapter 20 on anyway...

I cried like a baby! Just like I did watching the movie. Sobbing, blowing my nose... the whole bit. I don't remember a book ever getting me that bad, I was happy I was home all by myself to finish it.

Patricia Hermes did a fantastic job of capturing Vada's thoughts. I'm interested to see a journal from someone who hasn't seen the movie.

Sending off to WintersQT4ever. Enjoy!

**blowing nose one more time**

Journal Entry 3 by WintersQT4ever from Ypsilanti, Michigan USA on Friday, December 24, 2004
This book looks absolutly wonderful... I will hopefully read it soon without many tears... Did you use the wrapping I send Esperanza Rising to you in? I see my handwriting on the back. lol. Thanks and enjoy your birthday gift! love the postcard to, it goesstraight to the collection box... lots of bookmarks cool!
-Danielle

oh yes, I haven't seen the movie either so this will be a complete surprise...

Journal Entry 4 by WintersQT4ever from Ypsilanti, Michigan USA on Saturday, February 12, 2005
I didn't like this book and it was hard to finish the first chapter, this book isn't for me, so it is ready to be passed on.
-Danielle

Journal Entry 5 by WintersQT4ever at Bus Stop Shelter in Ann Arbor, Michigan USA on Sunday, May 15, 2005

Released 14 yrs ago (5/15/2005 UTC) at Bus Stop Shelter in Ann Arbor, Michigan USA

I released this on the bench of a bus shelter in downtown Ann Arbor. I will not give exact streets because if anyone goes looking for it I want it to be a challenge.

**Update**
I walked back by the bus stop from across the street I could not see anything but it could just be my eyesight.