Small Acts of Kindness by James Vollbracht, illustrated by Christopher Fay

by James Vollbracht | Children's Books |
Registered by wingCordelia-annewing of Someplace, Georgia USA on 11/18/2004
Journal Entry 1 by wingCordelia-annewing from Someplace, Georgia USA on Thursday, November 18, 2004
"One morning a little boy gave his mother a big hug--for no reason at all..."
So begins this tale of kindness, which ends with the ultimate experience of love. Set in ancient times, beautifully illustrated, this little book is remarkable. I sent it as an Advent meditation book for one of my goddaughters last year and will send it to another goddaughter for Advent this year. Of course, this is the copy I'm sharing with bookcrossing.

Journal Entry 2 by wingCordelia-annewing from Someplace, Georgia USA on Saturday, November 05, 2005
I discovered another copy of this little book, which I gave to my goddaughter last year as an Advent meditation. This is a wonderful book for young children. I am releasing this copy this week for World Kindness Week which begins Monday, November 7.

Journal Entry 3 by wingCordelia-annewing at Wren's Crossing in Hillsboro, Texas USA on Sunday, November 06, 2005

Released 14 yrs ago (11/7/2005 UTC) at Wren's Crossing in Hillsboro, Texas USA

World kindness week begins November 7. I'm starting it by sending out this wonderful book of kindness for children. For more information on World Kindness Week or to participate, see http://www.actsofkindness.org.

Journal Entry 4 by wingTexasWrenwing from Hillsboro, Texas USA on Thursday, December 01, 2005
What a lovely little book. I'll read it this weekend and release it, maybe at the community Christmas Tree lighting.

Thank you for thinking of me.

Journal Entry 5 by wingTexasWrenwing from Hillsboro, Texas USA on Thursday, April 03, 2008
Well, I obviously didn't release it at the tree lighting. Instead, I have read it with 2 of my grandkids. It made lovely memories.

I'm sending this to Mojosmom to hold until my New Zealand BookCrossing friends,Futurecat and Otakuu, arrive at her house. They needed some small, light books to release on their world tour!

Hi you guys!!! Have fun!!!!

Journal Entry 6 by mojosmom from Chicago, Illinois USA on Monday, April 07, 2008
This arrived today, and will be passed on to my Kiwi visitor for release on her travels.

Journal Entry 7 by Otakuu from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Sent to FutureCat via Mojosmom to be released on our road trip

Journal Entry 8 by futurecat at Charleston Place Hotel in Charleston, South Carolina USA on Thursday, May 01, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (5/29/2008 UTC) at Charleston Place Hotel in Charleston, South Carolina USA

Beside the fountain Bookczuk took us specially to see, depicting horses peeing out of their heads.

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

^ ^