High Country

by Nevada Barr | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by QueenMummy of Hawthorne, New Jersey USA on 11/17/2004
Journal Entry 1 by QueenMummy from Hawthorne, New Jersey USA on Wednesday, November 17, 2004
Have not read.

Journal Entry 2 by QueenMummy at Hawthorne, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, May 01, 2012
Much better than the last one in the series. Halfway through, it became very exciting. Barr is excellent at describing action and making one feel the danger through her words. SuperAnna is still in effect though as I don't know any 50 year old woman who could rebound so fast,from the lists of injuries she incurs.

Journal Entry 3 by stormybetsy at Hawthorne, New Jersey USA on Monday, March 03, 2014
TBR

Released 5 yrs ago (4/25/2014 UTC) at Lafayette Ave-Heart and Lung Center in Hawthorne, New Jersey USA

Welcome to Book Crossing! Thanks for picking up this book. Please let us know that you found it. If you found more than one book, please know that each BookCrossing book has it's own BCID number. We would love to have you join us at BookCrossing.com. You may reamin totally anonymous if you wish but if you register as a member, you will be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. This site is totally free, there are no strings, no SPAM an no one will ever be given your email address or actual name, just the screen name you choose when you join.
If you do choose to join, please consider using me, StormyBetsy, as the one who referred you.

Thanks Again!

Thanks Again!

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Manhattan, New York USA on Monday, September 28, 2015
A good read with sometimes too much reflection or description that slows down the pace of the story