The Cat Who Tailed a Thief

by Lilian Jackson Braun | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Flakes of Bloomington, Illinois USA on 11/16/2004
Journal Entry 1 by Flakes from Bloomington, Illinois USA on Tuesday, November 16, 2004
Product Description:
The delightful New York Times bestselling mystery series continues with "another winner!" (Austin American-Statesman) In this latest installment, prizewinning reporter Jim Qwilleran--along with his lovable Siamese cats Koko and Yum Yum--solve a mystery that arises when a local banker dies under suspicious circumstances, leaving behind a flashy young widow, an unfinished house-restoration project, and a trail of clues as elusive as a cat burglar in the night...

Journal Entry 2 by Flakes from Bloomington, Illinois USA on Friday, January 07, 2005
reserved as a wishlist RABCK for petsnpeople.

mailed 1/08....enjoy!:)

Journal Entry 3 by glory-to-glory from El Dorado, Arkansas USA on Saturday, January 15, 2005
I thought I had journaled this book when I got it, but apparently I forgot. I finished reading it today and enjoyed it. I'm going to mail this one to Annelis as a Wish-list Challenge RABCK and to meet my mail a book to each country goal.

Thank you, Flakes.

Journal Entry 4 by glory-to-glory at -- By Post or Hand, Ray/ring, Rabck in Jackson, Mississippi USA on Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Released 16 yrs ago (1/20/2005 UTC) at -- By Post or Hand, Ray/ring, Rabck in Jackson, Mississippi USA

Mailing to another bookcrossing for the Wish List Challenge - http://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/23/1611297/subj_-Wish-List-challenge

Journal Entry 5 by Annelis from Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, February 04, 2005
When I opened my mail box today guess who was lurking there? It was The Cat Who Tailed A Thief! I' ll be reading it soon I think. Thank you very much, Petsnpeople!

Journal Entry 6 by Annelis from Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, February 11, 2009
I had a flu but not too serious. So I was able to read anyway. I wanted to read some relaxing book and what would be more suitable for that purpose than a holiday with Qwilleran and his Siamese cats!
As Qwilleran is walking on the streets of a country town and talking to people it feels as if I were there with him. I especially like the bits of local history and descriptions of the life as it was.
In this book I learned a lot of words regarding kilts and other things from Scotland. But alas! I forget them right away, because I have no use for them.

This time happened to be the right season for reading this book, because the things happened in February. I hope the snow here will not disappear as quickly as in Pickax. The winter holidays of the school children are starting next weekend and it would be a pity if they were not able to ski and skate and slalom.
The Ice Festival in Pickax had to be canceled because the ice melted.
Tuusulanjärvi Lake here still has strong ice. Last Friday I went for a walk on the ice and there were tens of school children and adults skiing and skating on the ice.

I know a friend of Koko and Yum Yum. I think it is a time for a RABCK!

This is my #25 in STORA SPARK-I-BAKEN 2009 Challenge arranged by Panzeranzi.

This is my #14 "REDUCE MOUNT TBR 2009" Challenge arranged by DovreiLibri.

And also #14 in 2009 KEEP THEM MOVING CHALLENGE arranged by Guinaveve.

Journal Entry 7 by wingChaniawing from Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Monday, February 16, 2009
Thank you, Annelis, so much! It is my birthday today and I got this lovely surprise! Not only the book from the series I like a lot, but also great bookmarks and postcards - love it all!

Journal Entry 8 by wingChaniawing from Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Nice book - I have liked all the books in this series, and this was no exeption. Cozy and little exciting too.

Journal Entry 9 by wingChaniawing from Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Monday, May 24, 2010
Sending this as a "Hep-book" to Annimanni, enjoy!

Journal Entry 10 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Received with thanks :)

Journal Entry 11 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, April 15, 2011
Wonderful as always! I just can't help loving these cozy mysteries. I've had a stressful few weeks and this was exactly what I needed right now to relax a bit :) Thank you for sharing!

Journal Entry 12 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, April 21, 2011

Released 10 yrs ago (4/21/2011 UTC) at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Off to the US now as part of the Mysteries/Thrillers 1st Sentence VBB. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 13 by sailorarby at Townsend, Delaware USA on Wednesday, May 04, 2011
Received today. I love reading the Cat Who... books. After this who knows?