The Ghost Road

by Pat Barker | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by goodthinkingmax of Sydney, New South Wales Australia on 11/15/2004
Journal Entry 1 by goodthinkingmax from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Monday, November 15, 2004
Well written winner of the 1995 Booker Prize.

Journal Entry 2 by goodthinkingmax at Civic Hotel, Pitt St in Sydney CBD, New South Wales Australia on Monday, January 10, 2005
Released on Tuesday, January 11, 2005 at about 2:00:00 AM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at Civic Hotel in Sydney CBD, New South Wales Australia.

Will release on the way to or at the BC Meetup tonight.

Journal Entry 3 by jubby from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, January 11, 2005
I have been trying to resist picking up more books, but couldn't resist the lure of this one.

I read on the front cover that this author won the Booker Prize in 1995 (I've just finished reading the 2004 Booker winner), and I've also heard abit about this author's latest works - The Border Trilogy... not that I have read them.

Thank you Goodthinkingmax. It was grand to meet you are meetup last night.

Journal Entry 4 by jubby at Bus Stop (Details in notes) in Ballarat, Victoria Australia on Friday, January 12, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (1/12/2018 UTC) at Bus Stop (Details in notes) in Ballarat, Victoria Australia

Little book! I doubt I’ll ever have the time to read you again, so I’m releasing you.

Left on a bench at the bus stop, outside Collins Bookshop on Sturt Street.