The Pigman

by Paul Zindel | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by dallasjay of Dallas, Texas USA on 8/8/2006
Journal Entry 1 by dallasjay from Dallas, Texas USA on Tuesday, August 08, 2006
I read this book when I was in junior high and enjoyed reading it then. I'll be releasing this book as soon as possible.

Journal Entry 2 by dallasjay at n/a in RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Monday, January 08, 2007

Released 14 yrs ago (1/8/2007 UTC) at n/a in RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

RELEASE NOTES: I did not have any available time to read this book, so I'll be releasing it soon to a fellow book reader.

Journal Entry 3 by oldreader from Citrus Heights, California USA on Sunday, January 21, 2007
tbr

Journal Entry 4 by oldreader from Citrus Heights, California USA on Tuesday, October 28, 2008
cute book

Journal Entry 5 by oldreader at Controlled Release, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, October 30, 2008

Released 12 yrs ago (10/30/2008 UTC) at Controlled Release, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

you have found a bookcrossing book.This is a free site that tracks the books as they travel.Please journal this when you find it and after reading.
You may remain anonymous.

Journal Entry 6 by ciloma from Spirit Lake, Idaho USA on Monday, November 03, 2008
Received in the mail today. THANX!!

Journal Entry 7 by ciloma at Spirit Lake, Idaho USA on Sunday, January 02, 2011
I needed a very easy read after the tome I just finished! Nice little book for teens.

Journal Entry 8 by ciloma at Spirit Lake, Idaho USA on Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Released 8 yrs ago (2/26/2013 UTC) at Spirit Lake, Idaho USA

On its way to eastbaybookmisr

Journal Entry 9 by eastbaybookmisr at Oakland, California USA on Thursday, February 28, 2013
"Caught" this in the mail today from my Wishlist in a box-o-books. Thank you!

1983 Bantam paperback of the 1968 children's classic. This was on my list of best children's classics to read.

Edit June 18, 2013: Good short book, with just enough edge to appeal to older readers. I liked that it was not really predictable where it was going, but the characters always stayed within their own logic.

Released 7 yrs ago (6/18/2013 UTC) at Maybelle Little Free Library at 3939 Maybelle Ave. in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

And a plug for the next meetup of TriValley BookCrossing group, at Panera Bread in Dublin, the second Tuesday of each month.

Please look her up on Google and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.