Heavens to Betsy! and Other Curious Sayings

by Charles Earle Funk | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winterwren of Seattle, Washington USA on 11/9/2004
Journal Entry 1 by winterwren from Seattle, Washington USA on Tuesday, November 09, 2004
how more than 400 colorful and familiar expressions originated and developed

Journal Entry 2 by winterwren at Cloud City Coffee 8801 Roosevelt Way NE in Seattle, Washington USA on Sunday, September 04, 2005

Released 13 yrs ago (9/4/2005 UTC) at Cloud City Coffee 8801 Roosevelt Way NE in Seattle, Washington USA

on BookCrossing shelf

Journal Entry 3 by alsomama from Seattle, Washington USA on Thursday, September 15, 2005
I was passing Cloud City the other day and just could not refrain from going in to see what was new on the BookCrossing shelf. Like I need more books. Because I only bought one today, my husband bought one and another 6 from Powell's were waiting for me on my front doorstep when I returned home. Anyway, I love word origins, so I look forward to reading this one.

Released 13 yrs ago (11/23/2005 UTC) at Sleepers in Seattle (UBCZ), 4741 California Ave SW in Seattle, Washington USA

I enjoyed leafing through this one. Hopefully, you will, too. Find it, and many other BookCrossing books at Sleepers In Seattle, 4741 California Avenue SW in the West Seattle Junction. They are scattered around the store on the sofa tables.