The Scottish Bride (Bride Trilogy (Paperback))

by Catherine Coulter | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Suefitz of Saratoga, California USA on 11/5/2004
Journal Entry 1 by Suefitz from Saratoga, California USA on Friday, November 05, 2004
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

++++++++++++++
From the Publisher
Dear Reader,
All the Sherbrooke clan are alive, well and in rip-roaring spirits in August of 1815. Two months after Napoleon's defeat at Waterloo, Tysen Sherbrooke, the youngest of the three brothers, now thirty-one years old, a vicar, a widower, and the father of three children, has just been told by the earl that he's become the new Baron Barthwick of Kildrummy Castle in Scotland.

Tysen feels it is his duty to visit his new holdings. His ten-year-old daughter, Meggie, insists she should accompany him. Tysen refuses, but Meggie is blessed with a full measure of Sherbrooke resolve, and a wily plan of action.

Devout, thoughtful, honorable to his soul, Tysen's narrow, sober world explodes when he steps into a bee-hive of complications - facing down dreadful people who would as willingly slit his English throat as look at him. Then the Local Bastard, Mary Rose Fordyce, a remarkable young woman blessed with a soft, steady heart and a courageous spirit, comes unexpectedly into his life, in desperate need of his protection.

Tell me what you think.

Catherine Coulter

Write me at P.O. Box 17, Mill Valley, CA 94942 or e-mail me at ReadMoi@aol.com

Journal Entry 2 by Suefitz at Lifetime Challenge Release in Saratoga, California USA on Friday, February 23, 2007

Released 14 yrs ago (2/24/2007 UTC) at Lifetime Challenge Release in Saratoga, California USA

Releasing to rainbow82 in Italy as part of my Lifetime Challenge (LTC).

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by rainbow83 from Parma, Emilia Romagna Italy on Friday, May 11, 2007
Thank you so much!!!
The book was such a surprise..
Did I really answered to your LifeTime Release challenge???? I can't find any trace about it!
Anyway, the type of book is actually one of my favourite, so I'm positive I'll enjoy it a lot!

I'll let you know my impressions, before releasing the book again!
Irene