The Autograph Man (Vintage International (Paperback))

by Zadie Smith | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 037570387x Global Overview for this book
Registered by quinnsmom of Hobe Sound, Florida USA on 11/3/2004
Journal Entry 1 by quinnsmom from Hobe Sound, Florida USA on Wednesday, November 03, 2004
available

Journal Entry 2 by Pequete from Bragança, Bragança Portugal on Wednesday, January 05, 2005
Received it today and it looks good! Will come back after reading with my comments. Thank you quinnsmom!

Journal Entry 3 by Pequete at Bragança, Bragança Portugal on Friday, April 01, 2011
Its been a few years, but I finally got my TBR pile down to this one. It was not an easy read, because of all the slang and dialogue, which, not being a native English speaker, I didn't find so easy. But I'm glad I persisted until the end, because it is a very well written novel and an entertaining story.
The book is now available.

Journal Entry 4 by Pequete at Bragança, Bragança Portugal on Sunday, June 28, 2015
Reserved for the virtual BBox quinta-feira, 13.

Journal Entry 5 by irus at Bragança, Bragança Portugal on Monday, October 19, 2015
It's with me now.

Journal Entry 6 by irus at Bragança, Bragança Portugal on Monday, July 25, 2016
I tried to read the book, but I stopped after a few pages. The letter is too small to my tired eyes and the history didn't catch me either.

It is available to new readers

Journal Entry 7 by irus at Bragança, Bragança Portugal on Monday, September 04, 2017
This book will travel to someone who is an avid reader.
So it's very difficult to find a book he haven't read, but I can't find this one in his bookshelf.
Congratulations.

Journal Entry 8 by Jota-P at Sacavém, Lisboa (distrito) Portugal on Monday, September 11, 2017
Thank you very much, irus, for sending this one to me! Although I have already heard about this author, I have never read anything written by her. I don't usually read books in English, but I will give this one a try!

A big thank you to Arvores as well, who organized the Lotaria de Verão 2017 among the portuguese bookcrossers making it possible for the book to come to me!