Ahab's Wife: Or, the Star-Gazer: A Novel

by Sena Jeter Naslund | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by leecie on 10/31/2004
Journal Entry 1 by leecie on Sunday, October 31, 2004
This book was chosen by my book discussion group. Most members of the group loved the book, but I felt it was lacking depth ...particularly the characters, which imho, I found to be shallow and basically unbelievable. Well, I have decided to release it ...not into the wild exactly (unless the elementary school staff lounge is considered to be wild!?)...hmmm on second thought, it does get pretty wild in there!!! ENJOY! and don't forget to re-release it!!! PLEASE WRITE SOMETHING !!! This is my ''maiden'' voyage at Book Crossing!!!....

Journal Entry 2 by leecie at on Friday, November 12, 2004
Released on Saturday, November 06, 2004 at about 8:00:00 AM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at elementary school faculty lounge in Mansfield Center, Connecticut USA.

the book is on the free book table in the staff lounge

Journal Entry 3 by mittie from Madison, Connecticut USA on Sunday, February 27, 2005
This book was given to me from a friend as I travel alot. I loved this book and am looking forward to releasing it at an airport.

CAUGHT IN MANSFIELD CT USA