Crow Lake

by Mary Lawson | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by bookfrogster of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 10/30/2004
Journal Entry 1 by bookfrogster from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, October 30, 2004
The main character in this novel seemed genuinely obvlivious of how dysfunctional she has grown up to be following a family tragedy and the events that follow. Can't remember many novels where the protagonist found themselves to be proved wrong in the opinions they've held for the whole of their adult life. It was a great read, and soon to be released.

Journal Entry 2 by Harvey-T-Rabid from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 30, 2004
I know about being dysfunctional and not realising it because of my own life
experience.

Released 16 yrs ago (5/2/2005 UTC) at Always Sunday cafe, High St (Royal Mile) in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Set free in the magazine rack. Happy reading. (Delicious luxury hot chocolate in this place by the way.)

Journal Entry 4 by Retreader from Albury, New South Wales Australia on Friday, June 17, 2005
I found the book in a coffee shop in Edinburgh in April 2005 and began to read. I enjoyed it immensely and because I did not have time to appreciate it I posted it home to Australia where I finished it on my return. I am about to release it again, probably when I go to Melbourne soon.

CAUGHT IN EDINBURGH MIDLOTHIAN SCOTLAND