The Light in the Forest

Registered by jennannej of Coronado, California USA on 10/28/2004
Journal Entry 1 by jennannej from Coronado, California USA on Thursday, October 28, 2004
Now reading.

Journal Entry 2 by jennannej from Coronado, California USA on Saturday, October 30, 2004
A fairly quick read about a white boy who is kidnapped and raised by Indians (Native Americans). It shows his struggle to adjust back to the white world when they bring him back 10 years later.

A good book. I recommend it.

Journal Entry 3 by jennannej at To a friend in Iowa, Iowa -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, October 30, 2004
Released on Saturday, October 30, 2004 at about 2:00:00 PM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at To a friend in Iowa, Iowa Controlled Releases.

Seeing an old high school friend tomorrow. We loved to read in high school. I thought it appropriate to bring her some bookcrossing books!

Journal Entry 4 by MillerMeg from Columbia, Missouri USA on Monday, September 05, 2005
I was given this book and introduced to BookCrossing.com by a great friend. I read the book and enjoyed it----it is a quick read and a definite classic.

CAUGHT IN INDIANOLA IOWA U.S.A.

Journal Entry 5 by MillerMeg at Cherry Street Artisan (9th & Cherry) in Columbia, Missouri USA on Saturday, November 12, 2005

Released 15 yrs ago (11/6/2005 UTC) at Cherry Street Artisan (9th & Cherry) in Columbia, Missouri USA

The book is on a book shelf in The Cherry St. Artisan.