Blood and Chocolate

Registered by SandDanz of New Albany, Indiana USA on 10/28/2004
Journal Entry 1 by SandDanz from New Albany, Indiana USA on Thursday, October 28, 2004
tbr

Journal Entry 2 by SandDanz from New Albany, Indiana USA on Monday, December 27, 2004
I finished reading this book today and I must say, I thought it was a WONDERFUL book! However, I don't necessarily agree that it's for teens. There are some comments in the book that I don't necessarily think are appropriate for that age level. Of course, who am I to judge? Any rate, this book is reserved for jamieh2003 as part of a relay.

Released on Wednesday, January 05, 2005 at about 2:00:00 PM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at Sent via media mail at New Albany, IN post office in Mailed to another BC member, a fellow bookcrosser Controlled Releases.

sent to jamieh2003 as part of a relay... thanks for making me read it! :) Such a great book!

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by jamieh2003 from Wiley Ford, West Virginia USA on Saturday, January 15, 2005
Woohoo! Thanks so much SandDanz! I've been wanting to read this for a long time. I promise to get it read and out in circulation.'

This actually arrived at the beginning of the week but my puter blew up and I couldn't get online until my new puter arrived.

Journal Entry 5 by jamieh2003 from Wiley Ford, West Virginia USA on Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Well, after many many moons I finally got around to reading this. Sorry about the delay SandDanz; I started back to college and have found myself with very little reading time for the last 11 months. Anyhow, I really enjoyed this tale of lycanthropy set in my neck of the woods. I agree that I thought it was a bit too mature in some areas for teens as well. I will be releasing it locally
within the next few weeks. Thanks again for passing on a highly enjoyable read.

Journal Entry 6 by thescreaming from Cumberland, Maryland USA on Saturday, March 04, 2006
Brought this home today for my husband to read. Thanks Jamie!

Journal Entry 7 by thescreaming from Cumberland, Maryland USA on Sunday, May 21, 2006
Reserved for darkpunkangel

Journal Entry 8 by darkpunkangel from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Got it in the mail yesterday from thescreaming but had problems journalling till today (actually this is the first time trying today). This looks like a very good book.

Thanks so much thescreaming!

Journal Entry 9 by darkpunkangel from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, January 31, 2007
This is such an AWESOME book. I read it in about 4 hours from cover to cover. It had a great plot and the ending for good also.

Reserved for RockDg9 as part of Old School Relay.

Released 12 yrs ago (5/6/2007 UTC) at www.bookobsessed.com in Make Me Read It, A Book Relay -- Controlled Releases

Sent today, hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 11 by RockDg9 from Toowoomba, Queensland Australia on Monday, May 14, 2007
Arrived today - thanks so much darkpunkangel!

Journal Entry 12 by RockDg9 from Toowoomba, Queensland Australia on Thursday, August 14, 2008
Yes well, this is not really my thing. I'm sure it's a solid entry into the genre, but is just too young for me. Some children's and teenage books can be read and enjoyed by adults, but in my opinion this ain't one of them!

Journal Entry 13 by RockDg9 at Toowoomba, Queensland Australia on Friday, October 17, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (10/17/2008 UTC) at Toowoomba, Queensland Australia

Posted off to freelunch via the OZ VBB.

Journal Entry 14 by freelunch from Cairns, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Thanks RockDg9.

I read this last year and thought it was a decent read - this copy is for my daughter who is (or will soon be) going through Edward & Bella withdrawal...

Journal Entry 15 by freesnack from Cairns, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Grrrrr!
who says i will

ty
will read it once i reach my 'withdrawal'

Journal Entry 16 by freelunch at Cairns OT Bookcrossing Zone in Woree, Queensland Australia on Thursday, December 06, 2018

Released 10 mos ago (12/6/2018 UTC) at Cairns OT Bookcrossing Zone in Woree, Queensland Australia

...and ten years later it is time for it to move on.