Long Walk To Freedom

by nelson mandela | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by charbono of Creswick, Victoria Australia on 10/28/2004
Journal Entry 1 by charbono from Creswick, Victoria Australia on Thursday, October 28, 2004
The life story of a great man.

"I knew as well as I knew anything that the oppressor must be liberated just as surely as the oppressed. A man who takes away another man's freedom is a prisoner of hatred, he is locked behind the bars of prejudice and narrow-mindedness. I am not truly free if I am taking away someone else's freedom, just as surely as I am not free when my freedom is taken from me. The oppressed and the oppressor alike are robbed of their humanity."

Released 19 yrs ago (4/22/2005 UTC) at Billy Baxter's Coffee Shop in Noarlunga Centre, South Australia Australia

On shelf with other books.

Journal Entry 3 by hilily12 from Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Sunday, May 1, 2005
How could I leave it there?
This book will holiday with me for a while before I pass it on.
Hilily

Released 13 yrs ago (10/11/2010 UTC) at Billy Baxter's Coffee Shop in Noarlunga Centre, South Australia Australia

Great man Great story

Released 13 yrs ago (10/15/2010 UTC) at Billy Baxter's Coffee Shop in Noarlunga Centre, South Australia Australia

Monumental story of a great man