1,001 Things You MUST Do Before You Get Married

by Clare de Vries | Humor |
Registered by star69 of Sittingbourne, Kent United Kingdom on 10/23/2004
Journal Entry 1 by star69 from Sittingbourne, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, October 23, 2004
1,001 Things You MUST do Before You Get Married is the essential checklist that fun loving single girls and 'Bachelorettes' should complete before they settle down and enter the ranks of the 'smug marrieds'.

This must-have guide covers all the important issues - sex, relationships, travel experiences, friendships, fashion, beauty, embarrassing moments, drinking, party exesses, jokes, books to read, films to watch - and, where relevant, the entry is accompanied with further information and contact details.

Journal Entry 2 by star69 from Sittingbourne, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 02, 2004
Doing this book as a bookring.
Mailing order.

Aliaskris29 Canada
Walkthrulife Malaysia
FiBi UK
Back to me Star69

Journal Entry 3 by star69 at Bookring in Bookring, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, November 09, 2004
Released on Tuesday, November 09, 2004 at about 12:00:00 PM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at Bookring in Bookring, A Bookring Controlled Releases.

Sent to Luz-de-Luna

Journal Entry 4 by Luz-de-Luna from Veria, Imathia Greece on Tuesday, November 16, 2004
I got this book and read it right away! My score is 361/1001 - quite a long way to go, right? :-P

Journal Entry 5 by Luz-de-Luna at by mail in To the next participant, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, November 20, 2004
Released on Friday, November 19, 2004 at about 11:00:00 AM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at by mail in To the next participant, A Bookring Controlled Releases.

Mailed it to [Loeweneckerchen] in Germany! Enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by Loeweneckerchen from Böblingen, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Saturday, November 27, 2004
Thanks for this bookring, let's see what my score will be - and I'm really glad this book did arrive at all because one side of the envelope was completely ripped open! (though as I've found out after pming with Luz-de-Luna it was not her fault, the post office used another envelope as was requested)

05/08
Well, I still have a long way to go: my score is 307.
Loved this book, I think it will become one of my favourite gifts for engaged girlfriends ... :-)

Journal Entry 7 by Loeweneckerchen from Böblingen, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Monday, May 09, 2005
Brought it to the post office this morning, it's now on its way to Finland.

Journal Entry 8 by Sobergirl from Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Tuesday, May 17, 2005
Looks like a fun read :)

Edit 18th May:
Read it. Laughed a lot. I didn't count my score, but it turns out I've done a lot, but that there's a still a lot to do :)

Journal Entry 9 by chrisim from Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Sunday, May 22, 2005
The book has safely arrived, thank you Sobergirl. I must read an other ring book before this.

Journal Entry 10 by chrisim from Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Monday, July 04, 2005
This was a quick read but I had other ring books before this. Sorry to keep the next readers waiting. My score was 335. Easy read and a not too much girlish :)

Edit 9th Sept. I have contacted all three next readers, and several times, but no answers!

Edit 11th Sept. The fourth next reader contacted me very fast, thank you jenndiggy! Finally the ring can continue its journey.

Journal Entry 11 by chrisim from Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Monday, September 12, 2005
I have sent the book to the US by surface mail, patience please!

Journal Entry 12 by jenndiggy from Terra Alta, West Virginia USA on Saturday, October 01, 2005
Just returned from vacation and this book was waiting on me. Can't wait to start reading it.

Okay, it's Oct 3, and I finished this book last night. I'm waiting on the address of the next person to send it along.

Cut book, but I didn't understand a little because of the British English used.

My score was only 232.

Mailed Oct 6. USPS delivery confirmation:
9102805213907235034271

The next person has received it
Your item was delivered at 10:54 am on October 11, 2005 in MEMPHIS, TN 38104.

Journal Entry 13 by tndolphinsfan from Memphis, Tennessee USA on Wednesday, October 26, 2005
Silly and cute. I think my male friends have enjoyed it far more than I have. Note to future readers: the checkmarks next to various numbers are not mine . I'll be sending this on to the next person in the bookring this week.

Journal Entry 14 by sweetpea0678 from St. Petersburg, Florida USA on Sunday, November 06, 2005
Book is here, forgot to journal it, got it last week. I am already finished. If I had to do all 1001 things before getting married, I would never get married LOL

PMing Aliaskris29 for her address. Aliaskris29 asked to be skipped. PMing next person in ring.

01/04/2006
miss-gonewest, i sent a couple of PMs to but she did not receive them, thankfully she PMed me and has asked to be skipped. PMing next person.