The Death of Vishnu: A Novel

by Manil Suri | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 006000438x Global Overview for this book
Registered by SiDiC of Lincoln, Nebraska USA on 11/12/2004
Journal Entry 1 by SiDiC from Lincoln, Nebraska USA on Friday, November 12, 2004
This was originally picked up from the freebie boxes outside the "A Novel Idea" bookstore in downtown Lincoln, NE just a short time before I released it at a Lincoln BookCrossing Meetup. I haven't actually read it myself.

Released on Tuesday, December 07, 2004 at about 8:00:00 PM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at BookCrossing Meetup (The Coffee House) in Lincoln, Nebraska USA.

I took 13 books to tonight's Meetup at The Coffee House (1324 P St. -- downtown Lincoln NE), and only came home with 4 of my own. This was one of the 9 that somebody else took with them.

Journal Entry 3 by jennannej from Coronado, California USA on Tuesday, December 07, 2004
Picked this up at the meetup tonight. It looks interesting. Good travel reading?

Journal Entry 4 by jennannej from Coronado, California USA on Tuesday, January 04, 2005
When I started the book, it seemed as if it had the potential to be interesting, but the more I read, the less I like Vishnu. So, I'm not really interested in finishing it.

Journal Entry 5 by jennannej at -- Wild, somewhere in Lincoln in Lincoln, Nebraska USA on Thursday, January 06, 2005
Released on Thursday, January 06, 2005 at about 5:00:00 PM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at Haymarket Area - Downtown in Lincoln, Nebraska USA.

Planning to leave this by The Oven (Indian Restaurant) on my way home.

Journal Entry 6 by La-Reina05 from Lincoln, Nebraska USA on Sunday, January 09, 2005
So i was walking by The Oven and it was stuck in the little plant baskets! it was really cute. I can't wait to read the book it sounds really interesting.

CAUGHT IN LINCOLN NEBRASKA USA