Skytrap

by John Smith | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by owlet of Maastricht, Limburg Netherlands on 10/17/2004
Journal Entry 1 by owlet from Maastricht, Limburg Netherlands on Sunday, October 17, 2004
My sister gave me this book to bookcross and I'm not sure yet if I want to read it. From the back: "An extraordinarily exciting flying thriller, by a new author who writes with total authority because, like his hero, he is a flyer." Hmmm, I'm going to fly very soon, I don't think I'll read this book on that flight... ;-)

Journal Entry 2 by owlet from Maastricht, Limburg Netherlands on Thursday, January 06, 2005
Well, I read it anyway! It's an okay read, several parts are quite engrossing. High body count though and it seems the protagonists only drink whiskey and coffee (or coffee with whiskey in it)! I don't know much about flying (the technical part of it), but it all sounds quite exciting. I hope Pytus will like it, because this book is going to him, since he's the winner of the second Dutch raffle!

Journal Entry 3 by Pytus from Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Friday, January 07, 2005
Got it! Thanks Owlet!