Hostage

by Robert Crais | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by fungirl503 of Portland, Oregon USA on 10/10/2004
Journal Entry 1 by fungirl503 from Portland, Oregon USA on Sunday, October 10, 2004
got this book at a yard sale

Journal Entry 2 by fungirl503 from Portland, Oregon USA on Sunday, October 17, 2004
this book is going to lovemylife who is the winner of a sweepstakes

Journal Entry 3 by fungirl503 from Portland, Oregon USA on Saturday, October 23, 2004
this book is about three young men who hold up a store and kill a man. On the ran they come to a house and what the young men want is the keys to a car. But, that doesn't happen they ended up taking over the house with hostages: two kids and a dad of the kids.
This is just not your regular police verses the young men. Because there is more trouble with some more bad men. what is it that these set of men want?

Journal Entry 4 by fungirl503 at Another Bookcrosser in -- Mail, by hand, rings, RABCks etc, Oregon USA on Saturday, October 23, 2004

Released 16 yrs ago (10/23/2004 UTC) at Another Bookcrosser in -- Mail, by hand, rings, RABCks etc, Oregon USA

this book is raning of to loveofmylife

Journal Entry 5 by lovemylife from Campbellsport, Wisconsin USA on Monday, November 01, 2004
A friend of mine raves about Robert Crais, so it's about time I read one of his books. Thanks, FunGirl503.

Journal Entry 6 by lovemylife at Utility Tool and Machining in Eden, Wisconsin USA on Thursday, March 17, 2005

Released 15 yrs ago (3/17/2005 UTC) at Utility Tool and Machining in Eden, Wisconsin USA

Left it in the office.

Journal Entry 7 by HoserLauren from Burlington, Ontario Canada on Friday, February 17, 2006
Was sent this book from lovemylife, and it was a wishlist book!!!
Thanks so much LML! I'm looking forward to reading it :)

Journal Entry 8 by HoserLauren from Burlington, Ontario Canada on Saturday, September 16, 2006
This is the very first Robert Crais book I've read, and I enjoyed his writing! Though there weren't really any twists and turns in this book (except for one turn so sharp that it sort of just fell off a cliff), it was still enjoyable, and quite suspenseful. Obviously you suspect that Talley and his family are going to make it through the ordeal, you just want to figure out how! There were good dynamics with all of the characters. Good guys, bad guys. Although the explaination for Mars' destruction could have been explained in more detail. After building up all of these characters throughout the whole book, two of them were just shuffled off without much explaination. If I see anymore Crais books, I'll probably pick them up.

Journal Entry 9 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Sunday, September 17, 2006
This book is with me now

Journal Entry 10 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Monday, July 02, 2007
This book is about a hostage situation but the hostages are not what they seem. How will Talley get his family back? This was enjoyable and full of suspense. Are criminals that dumb they just can not see there is no solution but to give in? Mars' situation is not described as fully as one would wish. It seems almost as if the author ran out of time and rushed his story

Journal Entry 11 by HoserLauren from Burlington, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, August 08, 2007
Back with me!

Journal Entry 12 by HoserLauren from Burlington, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Sent off today as a RABCK!

Journal Entry 13 by snowy652 from Abbotsford, British Columbia Canada on Monday, November 26, 2007
thank you so much for the rabck!!!!!

I will be sharing this one with my hubby and mother-in-law as well as reading it myself -- I will comment on it once I have read it and then release it to someone new

blessings

*** all enjoyed

Released 7 yrs ago (9/29/2013 UTC) at To the next participant in Bookring/Bookray, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- Canada

Safe travels