The Complete Guide to Rubber Stamping: Design and Decorate Gifts and Keepsakes Simply and Beautifully With Rubber Stamps (Watson-Guptill Crafts)

by Grace Taormina | Home & Garden |
Registered by speedjusty of Seattle, Washington USA on 10/9/2004
Journal Entry 1 by speedjusty from Seattle, Washington USA on Saturday, October 9, 2004
Fun craft projects for rubber sampers.

Journal Entry 2 by speedjusty at Cloud City Coffee 8801 Roosevelt Way NE in Seattle, Washington USA on Saturday, October 9, 2004

Released 17 yrs ago (10/9/2004 UTC) at Cloud City Coffee 8801 Roosevelt Way NE in Seattle, Washington USA

In the bookcase situated at the northeast corner of Cloud City Coffee, by the washrooms.

Journal Entry 3 by rwhe from Kent, Washington USA on Sunday, October 10, 2004
The possibility of catching this book was what dragged me and my wife (PearlDragon here on BC) out on a partly cloudy morning to Cloud City Coffee (cloudcitycoffee.com) in the Maple Leaf neigbourhood of Seattle. What a great place this little coffee shop is (no, I'm not shilling for it; I just loved it). PearlDragon and I spent most of the afternoon there drinking coffee, eating the excellent food and pastries, interacting with the locals, eavesdropping on the Libertarian Party meeting (a very politically diverse venue!), and playing our favourite chess variant, Ultima. From the four or five hours we spent there, I'd say this is a true "great good place", and I have BookCrossing and the person who released this book to thank for finding it. We realised how close it is to so many of our other favourite places as well (friends' houses, Snappy Dragon, Math'n'Stuff...) that we are now thinking of moving to Maple Leaf when we buy a house soon.

I'm not rating the book because I haven't read it, but I think it looks swell. I am hoping it will give some tips and ideas for my future letterboxing adventures (http://ron.ludism.org/annex/games/letterboxing).

This is the first book I have caught. I know how gratified I would be if someone caught one of my books and wrote a nice journal entry for it. Alas, no one has yet done so. I guess I'll just have to work extra hard on my journal entries for other people, and maybe I'll help it catch on.