Dinner For Two

by Mike Gayle | Humor |
Registered by beeofgoodcheer of Stowmarket, Suffolk United Kingdom on 10/9/2004
Journal Entry 1 by beeofgoodcheer from Stowmarket, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, October 09, 2004
Onto Mount TeeBeeAr.

Journal Entry 2 by beeofgoodcheer from Stowmarket, Suffolk United Kingdom on Monday, March 28, 2005
Hmmm - I bought another copy, registered, read it and totally forgot about the one sitting on my shelves!

Registering my books was supposed to stop stuff like this happening!

Journal Entry 3 by beeofgoodcheer at on Saturday, May 07, 2005

Released 13 yrs ago (5/7/2005 UTC) at

Onto it's new reader ... enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by nice-cup-of-tea from Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Thursday, May 12, 2005
Thanks Beebarf for sending this to me, Mike Gayle arrived safely today :-) He is now on top of a very wobbly Mount TBR!!

Journal Entry 5 by nice-cup-of-tea from Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Monday, September 19, 2005
can't believe it's taken me so long to get to Mike Gayle! I always enjoy his books, and this one was no exception. He writes beautifully and manages to capture the female voice within his books. This novel is about children and families and love, and it was a great Sunday afternoon read. Think I'll hang onto it for a little while, I've set it as available, so it's available to trade / be lent / be rabck-ed etc. Thanks Beebarf :-)

Journal Entry 6 by nice-cup-of-tea from Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Sunday, June 25, 2006
Being sent to spaceystacey in New Jersey as a trade for Ultimate Prizes: Susan Howatch.

Sent B Post (slow) Mon 26th July. Happy reading Spaceystacey :-)

Journal Entry 7 by spaceystacey from Bridgeton, New Jersey USA on Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Received a few days ago in trade from Nice-cup-of-tea. Yours is on the way. Thank you so very much for the trade.

Mike Gayle does it again. Great read. I loved these characters and really felt for Izzy and the decisions she was having to make.

08/13/2007 Mailed out today as a RABCK. Enjoy the read.

Journal Entry 8 by Ri from Cincinnati, Ohio USA on Monday, August 20, 2007
Thanks so much for this RABCK, spaceystacey! I really appreciate it!

Journal Entry 9 by Ri at Goodwill - Oakley in Cincinnati, Ohio USA on Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (1/6/2009 UTC) at Goodwill - Oakley in Cincinnati, Ohio USA

This little book needs to get back on its traveling way!

If you are new to Bookcrossing, welcome! I hope you enjoy tracking the journeys of books as much as I do. The whole world is our library!

If you are already a Bookcrosser, thanks for journaling this book!