The Lilac Bus

by Maeve Binchy | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Linneaaaaa of Rock Island, Illinois USA on 10/7/2004
Journal Entry 1 by Linneaaaaa from Rock Island, Illinois USA on Thursday, October 07, 2004
Found in my grandma's attic. No interest in reading it. Maybe you'll like it!

Journal Entry 2 by Linneaaaaa at Davis Street Metra stop in Evanston, Illinois USA on Thursday, October 28, 2004
Released on Thursday, October 28, 2004 at about 10:00:00 AM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at Davis Street Metra stop in Evanston, Illinois USA.

Northbound side

Journal Entry 3 by rampallion from Evanston, Illinois USA on Thursday, October 28, 2004
Thanks, Linneaaaaa, I had fun looking for this one. The story so far is entertaining.

Journal Entry 4 by rampallion from Evanston, Illinois USA on Monday, November 01, 2004
I picked this up to read a page or two, and now I'm about a third of the way through it. That Maeve Binchy sure can spin a yarn.

Journal Entry 5 by rampallion from Evanston, Illinois USA on Wednesday, November 03, 2004
Very entertaining! I liked the short stories at the end of the book, too.

Journal Entry 6 by rampallion at Cafe Mozart in Evanston, Illinois USA on Monday, November 08, 2004
Released on Tuesday, November 09, 2004 at about 7:00:00 PM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at Meet Up at Cafe Mozart, 600 Davis Street in Evanston, Illinois USA.

I'm bringing this to the Evanston Meetup at Café Mozart, 600 Davis St., Tuesday night at 7.