Native Son [UNABRIDGED]

by Richard Wright | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Abbynormal92243 of El Centro, California USA on 10/7/2004
Journal Entry 1 by Abbynormal92243 from El Centro, California USA on Thursday, October 07, 2004
available
p/b
watermarks on front inside, but readable and not about to fall apart

isn't that what makes it readable?

lol @ me

Journal Entry 2 by jennannej from Coronado, California USA on Tuesday, December 28, 2004
Great! This came in the mail today. I will pass it on to my sister for her class when she gets back to town. Thanks so much for sending this abbynormal92243!

Released 16 yrs ago (1/11/2005 UTC) at Gave to friend. in Controlled Release, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Made my very first pot roast tonight and invited my sister. This book has always been intended for her. She needs it for a class. Passing it on tonight.

Journal Entry 4 by MissBehave from Omaha, Nebraska USA on Monday, January 17, 2005
My sister passed this one on to me to help further my academic pursuit of credits. Sounds like a good one.

Journal Entry 5 by MissBehave from Omaha, Nebraska USA on Wednesday, January 17, 2007
This book was darker than I expected. It does bring up some important racial and social topics that have been present in our country's entire history.
Not exactly a light recreational read, though.