A Diet to Die For

by Joan Hess | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by psiqueue of Arlington, Texas USA on 8/20/2002
Journal Entry 1 by psiqueue from Arlington, Texas USA on Tuesday, August 20, 2002
I discovered the Claire Malloy series while taking a detective fiction class in college. Of the 14 novels I read that semester, this series was one of the light hearted of all the ones we read.

Although this book deals with the topic of murder and fab diet plans, the book's main character, single parent Claire Malloy must deal with finding out who the killer is, as well as trying to be patient with her 14 year old daughter's tanterms and crazy diet plans.

If you like Janet Evanovich or Sue Grafton, then you should enjoy A Diet to Die For.

Journal Entry 2 by psiqueue from Arlington, Texas USA on Monday, August 26, 2002
This book was originally going to be left at the nearby Tarrant County College, but instead, it is going to be added to a series of books that will be send overseas, to the soldier fighting in the middle east.

And if you are one of the ones who get the books...Thanks for continuing to fight for our freedom.

Journal Entry 3 by psiqueue at on Wednesday, August 28, 2002
Release planned for Wednesday, September 11, 2002 at Part of a shipment to US Armed Forces overseas in Part of a shipment to US Armed Forces overseas, Part of a shipment to US Armed Forces overseas. World Wide Web.

This book will be included with a series of other paperbacks that will be shipped overseas to the military personnel serving in our armed forces. Thanks folks....