The Rapture of Canaan

by Sheri Reynolds | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by PaigeTurner124 of Cibolo, Texas USA on 8/18/2002
Journal Entry 1 by PaigeTurner124 from Cibolo, Texas USA on Sunday, August 18, 2002

Released on Thursday, March 18, 2004 at Taco Cabana - Fredericksburg Rd. and Wurzbach in San Antonio, Texas USA.

Released to First-Noel at tonights meet-up.

Journal Entry 3 by First-Noel from San Antonio, Texas USA on Thursday, March 18, 2004
Picked up tonight at the Meet-up. Thanks PaigeTurner. I've been wanting to read this one.

Journal Entry 4 by First-Noel from San Antonio, Texas USA on Saturday, October 09, 2004
Wow, this book was better than I thought it would be. It was a little disturbing in the extreme religious group depicted but I loved Ninah. I wanted her to get away from them so bad. But I guess, looking at the situation, take out all the crazy zealous religousness and it all worked out for the best.

I loved the end and the fact that the baby was laughing waving his arms in the air. It was appropriate.

Journal Entry 5 by First-Noel from San Antonio, Texas USA on Tuesday, November 02, 2004
Gave this to a girl at work. HI RACHEL!! She was real interested in the story line. Here's to hoping she'll journal.

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Wednesday, March 30, 2005
I actually haven't gotten around to reading the book, but I do plan to. There have been a lot of little distractions in my life. I will make to read it then release so the rest of the world can enjoy this book!

CAUGHT IN SAN ANTONIO TX GOD'S COUNTRY

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Monday, May 02, 2005
The Rapture of Canann was a very interesting book. It keep curious the whole time. I really enjoyed it!

CAUGHT IN SAN ANTONIO TX GOD'S COUNTRY

Journal Entry 8 by First-Noel from San Antonio, Texas USA on Monday, May 02, 2005
This book will be making the rounds of the St. Anthony Sales office apparently. I was going to release it this week but another of the ladies wants to read it.